Friday, December 3, 2010

Update: December 3, 2010

Just an update, the project is progressing along.  Art is in progress--we should have an official graphic for the podcast soon, and once that is complete, Melissa will begin work on the cover.  I have to double-check the turn-around time for printing, but I believe it is 1-3 weeks, depending on which printer I go with.  I hope to have those out to everyone by the second week of 2011. 

As for the podcast itself, recording will begin next week.  I've had a slight delay here for one specific reason--I was Sick after Thanksgiving, and though I feel fully recovered, my voice...well, let's just say that I sound like Christian Bale's Batman.  I know you all want to hear my true mellifluous voice, so until then, "I'm Batman."

I hope to have the first couple episodes up before Christmas, and further episodes will be released weekly.  I'll be sure to post another update as soon as the first episode is recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment